Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Enjoy spring while it last!

Hello my fellow followers :)
Sorry for the lack of blog posts recently, but school has kept me rather occupied!
As the seasons have changed... and the weather warmed from the bitter cold, Spring has officially arrived.  Many beautiful buds are reaching perfection, filling the air with a wonderful fragrance, and covering the land with stunning splashes of color.  This weekend, my mom and I visited the Dallas Arboretum and enjoyed a wonderful spring day photographing and enjoying the gorgeous creations.

Here are only a few moments captured from that day:








To view my complete collection from that day click here.
Enjoy!

Remember... It is Spring!  Stop and smell the roses (or any flower for that matter)!

No comments:

Post a Comment